Councillor, Division 1 (Northwest of Tofield)
- First elected to office in 2013, elected as Reeve by Council - October 16, 2014 and held the position for the balance of the term.
- Graduated from Mount Royal College in 1986 with a Broadcasting Journalism Diploma.
- Broadcasting and business background.
- Opened Home-Time Reality in 1999 and continues to work as a Realtor.
- Community activities include: member of the Tofield Lions Club, Tofield & District Chamber of Commerce, Tofield Agricultural Society and the Tofield Satellites Hockey Club.
- Kevin and wife Shelia raised four children.
Reeve, Division 2 (South of Tofield)
Phone: 780-662-4010 or 780-910-0233
- Jim was first elected to office in 2004, Jim held the position of Reeve from 2007 until 2010.
- Jim is trained in Business Management and Accounting
- Self employed business man
- Farmer and Rancher in the Tofield area
- Active Pilots licence (45 years)
- Enjoys competitive golf, hunting, fishing and spending time with the family
- Jim and wife Peggy have two children and 7 grandchildren.
- Jim and Peggy continue to live off the original family farm just south of Tofield on the Tofield Golf Course.
Councillor, Division 3 (Ryley/Holden)
- Gene was first elected to office in 2007 - 2010, this is his second term in office.
- Mixed farm operator
- Current Vice Chair of Strathcona Special Olympics and member of 2021 Host of Special Olympics Summer Games
- Community activities include: Coaching, volunteering on the Holden Ag Society, board member on various sports teams
- Gene and wife Carrie have 3 children
Deputy Reeve, Division 4 (Holden/Bruce)
- First term in office
- Lives on the Family Farm 3rd generation
- Worked at Blue Sky's Country, John Deere and Blue Sky's Country Dodge Chrysler & Dennill's Agricentre
- Retired in 2015
- Barry and wife Anita have 3 children and six grandchildren
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and gardening
Councillor, Division 5 (Viking/Kinsella)
- First term in office
- Cow/calf operator
- Journeyman Mechanic
- Manages Repair Service
- Lives on original family homestead
Business Hours for Beaver County Service Center
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:30 pm. Closed all statutory holidays.
After regular business hours your call will be answered by our dispatch service, who will take all your details. If an emergency arises it will be addressed immediately. For non-emergency requests, your request will be forwarded to Council or staff on the next business day.
During regular and after regular business hours please contact the Beaver County Service Center @ 780-663-3730 or toll free 1-866-663-1333.