Councillor, Division 1 (Northwest of Tofield)
- First elected to office in 2013, elected as Reeve by Council - October 16, 2014 and held the position for the balance of the term.
- Graduated from Mount Royal College in 1986 with a Broadcasting Journalism Diploma.
- Broadcasting and business background.
- Opened Home-Time Reality in 1999 and continues to work as a Realtor.
- Community activities include: member of the Tofield Lions Club, Tofield & District Chamber of Commerce, Tofield Agricultural Society and the Tofield Satellites Hockey Club.
- Kevin and wife Shelia raised four children.
Reeve, Division 2 (South of Tofield)
Phone: 780-662-4010 or 780-910-0233
- Jim was first elected to office in 2004, Jim held the position of Reeve from 2007 until 2010.
- Jim is trained in Business Management and Accounting
- Self employed business man
- Farmer and Rancher in the Tofield area
- Active Pilots licence (45 years)
- Enjoys competitive golf, hunting, fishing and spending time with the family
- Jim and wife Peggy have two children and 7 grandchildren.
- Jim and Peggy continue to live off the original family farm just south of Tofield on the Tofield Golf Course.
Deputy Reeve, Division 3 (Ryley/Holden)
- Gene was first elected to office in 2007 - 2010, this is his second term in office.
- Mixed farm operator
- Current Vice Chair of Strathcona Special Olympics and member of 2021 Host of Special Olympics Summer Games
- Community activities include: Coaching, volunteering on the Holden Ag Society, board member on various sports teams
- Gene and wife Carrie have 3 children
Councillor, Division 4 (Holden/Bruce)
- First term in office
- Lives on the Family Farm 3rd generation
- Worked at Blue Sky's Country, John Deere and Blue Sky's Country Dodge Chrysler & Dennill's Agricentre
- Retired in 2015
- Barry and wife Anita have 3 children and six grandchildren
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and gardening
Councillor, Division 5 (Viking/Kinsella)
- First term in office
- Cow/calf operator
- Journeyman Mechanic
- Manages Repair Service
- Lives on original family homestead
Business Hours for Beaver County Service Center
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:30 pm. Closed all statutory holidays.
Effective June 1, 2020, the County Services Centre will re-open to the public with access restrictions. The Services Centre main door will remain locked at all times.
Only two (2) customers will be permitted in the Office lobby at one time. All others will be required to wait outside.
In-person meetings will be limited and must be made by appointment. Those who have made appointments will be given preference over drop-ins.
When attending the Services Centre, all visitors will complete a mandatory health check and may sign a contact tracing register (optional).
To avoid line-ups, the County strongly encourages residents and visitors to take advantage of the many options for conducting business. Staff are available and happy to assist you with any questions you have and are accessible by phone at 780-663-3730 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, please check our website at www.beaver.ab.ca for access to on-line forms, information regarding methods of payment, notices and announcements, etc.
Thank you for respecting the health and safety of our employees and for helping to prevent the spread of the virus. Your patience is appreciated.
After regular business hours your call will be answered by our dispatch service, who will take all your details. If an emergency arises it will be addressed immediately. For non-emergency requests, your request will be forwarded to Council or staff on the next business day.
During regular and after regular business hours please contact the Beaver County Service Center @ 780-663-3730 or toll free 1-866-663-1333.