Councillor, Division 1 (Northwest of Tofield)
- First elected to office in 2013, elected as Reeve by Council - October 16, 2014 and held the position for the balance of the term.
- This is Councillor's Smook third term in office.
- Graduated from Mount Royal College in 1986 with a Broadcasting Journalism Diploma.
- Broadcasting and business background.
- Opened Home-Time Reality in 1999 and continues to work as a Realtor.
- Community activities include: member of the Tofield Lions Club, Tofield & District Chamber of Commerce, Tofield Agricultural Society and the Tofield Satellites Hockey Club.
- Kevin and wife Shelia raised four children.
Councillor, Division 2 (Southwest of Tofield)
- First term elected to office
Councillor, Division 3 (Ryley/Holden)
- Gene was first elected to office in 2007 - 2010, this is his third term in office.
- Mixed farm operator
- Current Vice Chair of Strathcona Special Olympics and member of 2021 Host of Special Olympics Summer Games
- Community activities include: Coaching, volunteering on the Holden Ag Society, board member on various sports teams
- Gene and wife Carrie have 3 children
Councillor, Division 4 (Holden/Bruce)
- Second term in office
- Lives on the Family Farm 3rd generation
- Worked at Blue Sky's Country, John Deere and Blue Sky's Country Dodge Chrysler & Dennill's Agricentre
- Retired in 2015
- Barry and wife Anita have 3 children and six grandchildren
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and gardening
Councillor, Division 5 (Viking/Kinsella)
- Second term in office
- Cow/calf operator
- Journeyman Mechanic
- Manages Repair Service
- Lives on original family homestead
Business Hours for Beaver County Service Center
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:30 pm. Closed all statutory holidays.
Effective July 2 2021, the County Services Centre will open to the public.
When attending the Services Centre, all visitors will complete a health check and may sign a contact tracing register (optional).
The County strongly encourages residents and visitors to take advantage of the many options for conducting business. Staff are available and happy to assist you with any questions you have and are accessible by phone at 780-663-3730 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, please check our website at www.beaver.ab.ca for access to on-line forms, information regarding methods of payment, notices and announcements, etc.
Thank you for respecting the health and safety of our employees and for helping to prevent the spread of the virus. Your patience is appreciated.
After regular business hours your call will be answered by our dispatch service, who will take all your details. If an emergency arises it will be addressed immediately. For non-emergency requests, your request will be forwarded to Council or staff on the next business day.
During regular and after regular business hours please contact the Beaver County Service Center @ 780-663-3730 or toll free 1-866-663-1333.