Councillor, Division 1 (Northwest of Tofield)
- First elected to office in 2013, elected as Reeve by Council - October 16, 2014 and held the position for the balance of the term.
- Graduated from Mount Royal College in 1986 with a Broadcasting Journalism Diploma.
- Broadcasting and business background.
- Opened Home-Time Reality in 1999 and continues to work as a Realtor.
- Community activities include: member of the Tofield Lions Club, Tofield & District Chamber of Commerce, Tofield Agricultural Society and the Tofield Satellites Hockey Club.
- Kevin and wife Shelia raised four children.
Reeve, Division 2 (South of Tofield)
Phone: 780-662-4010 or 780-910-0233
- Jim was first elected to office in 2004, Jim held the position of Reeve from 2007 until 2010.
- Jim is trained in Business Management and Accounting
- Self employed business man
- Farmer and Rancher in the Tofield area
- Active Pilots licence (45 years)
- Enjoys competitive golf, hunting, fishing and spending time with the family
- Jim and wife Peggy have two children and 7 grandchildren.
- Jim and Peggy continue to live off the original family farm just south of Tofield on the Tofield Golf Course.
Deputy Reeve, Division 3 (Ryley/Holden)
- Gene was first elected to office in 2007 - 2010, this is his second term in office.
- Mixed farm operator
- Current Vice Chair of Strathcona Special Olympics and member of 2021 Host of Special Olympics Summer Games
- Community activities include: Coaching, volunteering on the Holden Ag Society, board member on various sports teams
- Gene and wife Carrie have 3 children
Councillor, Division 4 (Holden/Bruce)
- First term in office
- Lives on the Family Farm 3rd generation
- Worked at Blue Sky's Country, John Deere and Blue Sky's Country Dodge Chrysler & Dennill's Agricentre
- Retired in 2015
- Barry and wife Anita have 3 children and six grandchildren
- Enjoys spending time with family & friends and gardening
Councillor, Division 5 (Viking/Kinsella)
- First term in office
- Cow/calf operator
- Journeyman Mechanic
- Manages Repair Service
- Lives on original family homestead
Business Hours for Beaver County Service Center
Our regular business hours are Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 4:30 pm. Closed all statutory holidays. Due to COVID-19, the County Services Centre and Transportation Shop remain closed to the public. Staff are still working in the Office and may be reached at 780-663-3730. We strongly encourage residents to take advantage of the County's many options for conducting business on-line.
After regular business hours your call will be answered by our dispatch service, who will take all your details. If an emergency arises it will be addressed immediately. For non-emergency requests, your request will be forwarded to Council or staff on the next business day.
During regular and after regular business hours please contact the Beaver County Service Center @ 780-663-3730 or toll free 1-866-663-1333.