In mid-June, Beaver County Council expressed a desire to review their performance during their term of office (November 2017 – October 2021). The last review conducted by Council was in 2009.
An independent consultant, Rick McDonald of J.R. McDonald & Associates Inc., was hired to review the legislative and administrative functioning and organizational design of the County and ensure that Council is achieving its outcomes as directed by County policy and/or required under the Municipal Government Act.
To facilitate the review, Mr. McDonald assessed the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations of the County by conducting interviews with Council, staff, municipal stakeholders and the public, and observing Council meetings.
The Corporate Governance Review was approved by Council on October 6, 2021.
Click here for a copy of the report. Click here for a copy of the Executive Summary and recommendations.
- On- Line Services
- Council and General Administration
- COVID-19 Visitor Health Check Form
- General Accounts and Tax Payment Information
- Tax and Assessment Information
- Protective Services and Public Safety
- Road Matters and Agricultural Services
- Property Development and Subdivision
- Campground Reservations
- Community Adult Learning Program
- Curbside Service