Monthly Tax Payment Plan
Beaver County offers a property tax monthly payment plan that enables you to pay your taxes monthly, instead of in one annual payment.
On the 1st day of each month, your monthly property tax amount will be withdrawn directly from your bank account. By paying your property taxes monthly through this plan, you can be certain your property taxes are paid in full each year and you will not incur any late-payment penalties.
Step 1: Request a property tax monthly payment plan application package.
Beaver County Service Centre
Step 2: Complete the application form and send it to Beaver County.
- Ensure you accept the terms and conditions of the property tax monthly payment plan enrolment indicated on the reverse of the application form.
- Include a VOID cheque or your financial institution’s banking pre-authorization form.
Step 3: Return your signed application form to Beaver County by mail (Box 140, Ryley, AB T0B 4A0), fax (780-663-3602), or email.
- Attach any additional documents, if required.
Good to know
- Ensure your financial institution is not paying your property taxes on your behalf.
- Beaver County does not accept credit cards directly as a method of paying property taxes. Payment by credit card, e-transfer, or PayPal can be made via a payment processing agency. Note that a convenience fee with be charged by the payment processing agency.
- The monthly payment can only be withdrawn from one bank account.
- Automatic withdrawal will occur on the first day of each month.
If you wish to cancel your enrolment in Beaver County’s property tax monthly payment plan, you must provide a written and signed notice to the Assessment and Taxation Department at least two weeks before the next month’s withdrawal date.
If two payments are not honoured by your bank, Beaver County will cancel your enrolment in the plan. All unpaid taxes will be due and payable at that time and will be subject to service charges and late-payment penalties.
For more information, check out the Monthly Tax Payment Plan Brochure or contact the Beaver County Service Centre at 780-663-3730.