< Back to Road Matters & More
Help Prevent Traffic Safety Hazards
Residents and property owners are advised to keep the snow and ice they clear from their driveways, and property on their own property.
Beaver County asks that you refrain from:
- Depositing snow, ice and other material onto roadways, right-of-way’s, ditches or property other than your own.
- Conduct any form of work or maintenance on any County road, road right-of-way, or ditch without permission from the County.
Pushing snow and ice onto County roadways, ditches, right-of-way’s, and property other than your own results in:
- Increased traffic and safety hazards by making roads uneven and unpassable
- Slowing down the County’s snow removal process
- Increased risk of damaging equipment during back blading of ditches
- Potentially damaging roads and road maintenance equipment
- Blocking or damaging culverts during freeze and thaw cycles which can lead to higher risks of flooding during the spring
- Causing inconveniences for other property owners, residents and motorists.
- Damaging utility lines, bridge structures, road access as well as vegetation.
Let’s stay safe out there!