Crews are presently steaming blocked culverts, replacing damaged culverts and diverting water from roadways where needed.
Warning signage is being placed throughout Beaver County on excessively damaged roads or extremely wet roads.
To report a flooded road or blocked culvert call the Beaver County Service Centre at (780)663-3730.
These are the current road closures:
Twp Rd 492 from just west of the entrance to Holden Colony up to Rge Rd 170 – Access to the colony is maintained from Rge Rd 164
Twp Rd 143 is closed between Twp Rd 490 and 492
- Rge Rd 151 closed between Twp Rd 504 and Hwy 626
- Rge Rd 164 from Twp Rd 480 - 484
- Rge Rd 160 closed between Twp Rd 494 and 500
Twp Rd 494 from Rge Rd 170 to Hwy 14
- Rge Rd 172 from Hwy 14 to Twp Rd 494
- Twp Rd 472 from Rge Rd 160 - 161
- Twp Rd 472 from Rge Rd 160 - 155
- Rge Rd 155 from Twp Rd 472 - 480