Over the summer we have been working to upgrade the following roads:
- Twp Rd 504 from Rge Rd 190 to Hwy 14 (1.5 miles)
- Twp Rd 490 from Rge Rd 182 to Rge Rd 190 (4 miles)
- Rge Rd 145 from Twp Rd 485 to Twp Rd 490 (1 mile)
- Twp Rd 494 from Rge Rd 124 to Rge Rd 131 (3 miles)
- Twp Rd 490 from Rge Rd 120 to Rge Rd 122 (2 miles)
- Rge Rd 120 from Twp Rd 490 to Colony entrance (0.5 miles)
- Rge Rd 110 from Twp Rd 473 to Twp Rd 480 (3 miles)
These locations are starting to receive the second layer of chip seal and there may be delays as work crews’ direct traffic in order to work safely. There will be many loose rocks after the second chip seal layer is applied and speed limits will continue to be reduced on these roads until the final sweep is complete. Beaver County's goal is to provide a healthy, injury free work environment for all employees, contractors, visitors and general public.
There are potential hazards to the public and vehicles during the construction process. This can include heavy machinery, dust or mud, road material such as gravel, asphalt coatings and rock chips.
We apologize for the inconvenience that road maintenance and upgrading causes, but the same roads that receive the most traffic also need the most maintenance. Thank-you for your patience and understanding during construction. If you have any questions, please call the Beaver County Service Centre at 780-663-3730.