Over the summer we have been working to upgrade the following roads:
- TWP RD 512 from RGE RD 191 to RGE RD 195
- RGE RD 202 from TWP RD 504 to TWP RD 510
- TWP RD 480 from HWY 36 – RGE RD 132
- RGE RD 132 from TWP RD 480 to Parrish & Heimbecker entrance
- TWP RD 482 TerraCem REPAIRS from TWP RD 482 to HWY 36
- RGE RD 132 TerraCem REPAIRS from P&H north to TWP RD 482
These locations are starting to receive the second layer of chip seal and there may be delays as work crews direct traffic in order to work safely. There will be many loose rocks after the second chip seal layer is applied and speed limits will continue to be reduced on these roads until the final sweep is complete. Beaver County's goal is to provide a healthy, injury free work environment for all employees, contractors, visitors and general public.
There are potential hazards to the public and vehicles during the construction process. This can include heavy machinery, dust or mud, road material such as gravel, asphalt coatings and rock chips.
We apologize for the inconvenience that road maintenance and upgrading causes, but the same roads that receive the most traffic also need the most maintenance. Thank-you for your patience and understanding during construction. If you have any questions, please call the Beaver County Service centre at 780-663-3730.