Capture & share your Beaver County moments for a chance to win!
We are looking for photos that capture Beaver County’s scenery and landscapes, flora and fauna, outdoor recreation and adventures (solo or with family and friends), our business industries, our four seasons, traditions, and the County up close.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Contest opens Monday, April 26, 2022 and closes Tuesday, September 10, 2022.
- Contest is open to photographers of all ages.
- All photos must be taken within Beaver County, or in the Towns of Tofield & Viking, Villages of Ryley & Holden, or Hamlets of Bruce & Kinsella.
- Photos must be original, landscape (wide), high-resolution, JPG files and be at least 300 dpi (3600 x 2700) and must not be heavily retouched or altered.
- There will be 13 winners who will receive an enlarged copy of their submission, a calendar, publicity via social media and the Chronicle and artist credit in the distribution of calendars. The grand prize winner (cover image of the Beaver County 2023 Calendar) will receive a prize package valued at $250. Photo’s will also be used to enhance our Beaver County website.
Photos must be submitted by Saturday, September 10, 2022 by 5:00 pm.
- Please fill out ONE Photo Contest Entry Form per photo submission with the date and place the photo was taken.
There are 2 ways that you can submit the Entry Form & release forms & submit your photo(s):
- Online Photo Contest Entry Submission Form, Online Photo Release Form. These forms allow you to fill out the Entry Form & Release form and submit your photo easily online to firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com.
- Or you can download the entry form and release form and mail your photo with your entry forms to; Beaver County Service Centre, c/o Susan Lungal, Box 140, Ryley, AB T0B 4A0. If the entry form and release forms are not completely filled out, your photo will not be entered into the contest.