< Back to News
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
February 19, 2020, 11:00 a.m. Beaver County Service Centre in Ryley
Beaver County is considering the following parcels for intent to tender for lease:
- 1. Plan 762 0125; Block 1; Lot R5 in NE 26-50-20-W4 (28.34 ac)
- 2. Plan 752 0263, Lot R3 in SE 31-51-19-W4 (13.08 ac)
- 3. Plan 1670 TR, Lot R1 in SE 16-50-20-W4 (13.35 ac)
- 4. Plan 762 1641, Block 1, Lot R1 in SE 9-50-20-W4 (15.37 ac)
- 5. Plan 062 2660, Block 2, Lot 6 in NE 35-47-13-W4 (32 ac)
- 6. NE 10-46-11-W4 (101.40 ac)
Beaver County is considering the following parcels for intent to re-lease:
- 1. Plan 1972 TR, Lot R2 in NW 26-51-20-W4 (1.3 ac)
- 2. Right-of-way in NW corner of NE 34-46-11-W4
Beaver County is considering the following temporary road closure:
- 1. Road allowance in West of SW 7-50-20-W4 (RR 210)
For more information regarding the location of these properties please visit our website:
A Public Hearing is being held at 11:00 am on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, at the Beaver County Service Centre to hear objections or comments regarding the leasing of these parcels.
Written submissions may be provided to Beaver County Council during the public hearing. The information you provide may be made public, subject to the provisions of the Freedom
of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Bob Beck, Chief Administrative Officer
Ryley, AB T0B 4A0
For questions, please contact the County Development Officer Kim Vana, at firstname.lastname@example.org .