Sidewalk Replacement Tender
INVITATION TO TENDER
Sealed Tenders for:
Sidewalk Replacement (Bruce) RFT2021-12PW
Transportation Shop Yard, Black Nugget Lake, Camp Lake and
Kinsella Grader shed
Will be received by:
Beaver County (“County”)
PO BOX 140
5120 – 50 Street
Attention: Darby Dietz, Superintendent of Public Works
Time and date for Tender Closing is:
10:00:00 am. local time on July 16th, 2021 (the “Tender Closing”)
1. The work to be undertaken generally involves, but is not necessarily limited to: the
replacement of sidewalks in Bruce, Alberta as described in more detail in Schedule
“A” and identified on the air photo Schedule “B” attached hereto (the “Work”)
2. Applicants must provide with their tender or show that they are able to obtain:
a. General Liability insurance in an amount not less than $2,000,000 inclusive
per occurrence, insuring against bodily injury, personal injury and property
damage including loss of use thereof.
b. Automobile Liability on all vehicles owned, operated or licensed in the name
of the Contractor, in an amount not less than $1,000,000.00.
3. Prior to contract signing the successful contractor must provide a copy of their
health and safety program plan, and shall produce a Certificate of Recognition by
an accredited Health & Safety Association, proof of registration in such a program
or be familiar with and comply with all safety guidelines included in the Beaver
County Health & Safety Program and the Contractor Safety Program.
4. Prior to contract signing and during the course of work required under the contract,
the successful contractor must provide a copy of their WCB registration, which
must be kept current and paid.
5. The work shall be completed prior to September 1, 2021.
6. Tenders will be evaluated based on 50% Price, 25% Experience, and 25%
7. The Tender Bid Form is attached. It must be noted and acknowledged that the
County reserves the right to award the contract for any combination of services
required, all to one contractor, portions to individual contractors, and reserves the
right not to award to any tender submitted.
8. Submission of a tender by a Tenderer gives the County the right to require the
Tenderer to execute the contract to perform the Work as set out within the tender
documents. Tenders may not be withdrawn after the Tender Closing and will be
irrevocable and open for acceptance by the County for a period of ninety (90) days
following the end of the day of the Tender Closing. The Successful Tenderer will
be notified in writing of the award of the Tender when the County delivers a letter
of intent to the Successful Tenderer.