Camp Lake Park
Camp Lake Park features two beaches, a boat launch, boat trailer parking, picnic shelters/cookhouses, and a sewer dump station for your convenience.
Take in some swimming, boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, hiking, and horseshoes. A playground, basketball hoop, volleyball court and beach volleyball are also available for your enjoyment.
The concession is located at the entrance to the campground where you will find flush toilets/showers, firewood, ice cream, and other concession items for sale cash/credit.
- Regular office hours are 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Open May 1st
- Open until September 15th
- 66 sites available.
- Daily rates (per unit plus GST): power $36 and non-serviced sites $30
- Day use and group sites available. Tap water and 15-30 amp power is available.
- Caretaker is on site. All campsites have firepits and picnic tables.
- Garbage, washroom and recycling stations are located throughout the campground.
- Please note all operators of motorized boats are required to obtain and carry a Pleasure Craft Operator Card regardless of age, length of both engine or engine horsepower. These will be requested to be shown at the Camp Lake Park Campground Office, to ensure safe driving on the Lake.
48118 RR 112
18 km east of Viking on Secondary Highway 619 and 2 km north on RR 112.
15 minutes east of Viking, one hour and 45 minutes east of Edmonton.
For reservations beginning May 1st, please call (780) 336-3414.
Black Bear Sighting
Alberta Fish & Wildlife have been on-site, have assessed the situation, and believes there is a low risk that the bear will return to the area.
As with any other outdoor camping activity, campers should always remain diligent and take the necessary precautions to stay safe amongst naturally-occurring wildlife.
Keep your campsite clean and remove garbage from your campsite promptly.
Pets should always be kept on a leash, and small children should be accompanied by an adult around the campground.
To familiarize yourself with bear activity and safety tips, check out the following links.
Beaver County welcomes you to Camp Lake and hopes that you enjoy your stay here! Please contact the campground operator with any questions or concerns.