Camp Lake Park
With news about Covid 19 constantly developing, Beaver County is following recommendations established for Provincial campgrounds by the Province and AHS.
Beaver County is pleased to announce that on July 17, on-line reservations for group camping at the County’s campgrounds will be accepted for arrivals beginning July 24. Playgrounds, beaches, will be available for public use. Showers, cookhouses and change rooms will remain closed. We invite you to enjoy these facilities while remaining mindful of the health risk inherent in high-use areas.
Our priority is still the health & safety of our guests and staff as well as our community. Please use caution when camping and using our facilities, we ask that you continue to social distance and wash your hands. Thank you for your continued support, stay safe & be kind.
These recommendations include:
- Playgrounds are open, as well as basketball, volleyball & tetherball
- Picnic shelters and change rooms remain closed.
- Public showers will remain closed.
- One person at a time allowed into concession or those belonging to the same family.
- Boat launch is open.
- Beach is open.
- Gates locked at night, 11pm - 7am.
- Water taps outside people must supply their own hoses to fill their tanks.
- Day use area is open.
- Please provide your own toilet paper for the public outhouses.
The health and safety of our residents, visitors, staff, and contractors is our top priority. These measures are in line with Provincial recommendations to practice physical distancing.
The complete rules and regulations for the campgrounds are still being developed by the Province and will be posted as soon as they are released, which will impact County campgrounds also.
Our campground reservation system is now taking reservations for June 01, 2020 onward.
For further information, please contact the campground (780)336-3414.
Beaver County has moved to an online reservation system beginning Monday, March 2nd, 2020,
through Camp Reservations Canada, you must have an email address and a credit card in order to make an online reservation.
Before you book your site online please view the map as some site numbers have changed.
To book online go to www.campreservations.ca.
Camp Lake Park features two beaches, a boat launch, boat trailer parking, picnic shelters/cookhouses, and a sewer dump station for your convenience.
Take in some swimming, boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, hiking, and horseshoes. A playground, basketball hoop, volleyball court and beach volleyball are also available for your enjoyment.
The concession is located at the entrance to the campground where you will find flush toilets/showers, firewood, ice cream, and other concession items for sale cash/credit.
- Regular office hours are 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Open June 01
- Open until September 15th
- 73 sites available.
- Daily rates (per unit plus GST): power $36 and non-serviced sites $30
- Day use and group sites available. Minimum 3 units per group site.
- Tap water and 15-30 amp power is available.
- Caretaker is on site. All campsites have firepits and picnic tables.
- Garbage, flushable toilets, showers, pet waste and recycling stations are located throughout the campground.
- Please note all operators of motorized boats are required to obtain and carry a Pleasure Craft Operator Card regardless of age, length of both engine or engine horsepower. These will be requested to be shown at the Camp Lake Park Campground Office, to ensure safe driving on the Lake.
48118 RR 112
18 km east of Viking on Secondary Highway 619 and 2 km north on RR 112.
15 minutes east of Viking, one hour and 45 minutes east of Edmonton.
For reservations please use our online reservation system.