Camp Lake Park
Beaver County is pleased to announce that on March 1st @9:00am on-line reservations for all camping at the County’s campgrounds will be accepted for arrivals beginning in May 16. Playgrounds, beaches, showers, flushable toilets, cook houses, we invite you to enjoy these facilities while remaining mindful of the health risk inherent in high-use areas.
Our priority is still the health & safety of our guests and staff as well as our community. Please use caution when camping and using our facilities, we ask that you continue to social distance and wash your hands. Thank you for your continued support, stay safe & be kind.
These recommendations include:
- Group sites
- Picnic shelters and change rooms
- Showers, flushable toilets
- Playgrounds, as well as basketball, volleyball & tetherball
- Boat launch and trailer parking
- 2 Beaches
- Water taps are outside, people must supply their own hoses to fill their tanks
- Day use area
- 2 dogs per unit permitted
- Fireworks are prohibited
The health and safety of our residents, visitors, staff, and contractors is our top priority.
Beginning March 1st, @ 9:00am our campground reservation system will begin taking reservations for May 16 - September 5, 2022. www.campreservations.ca.
Camp Lake Parks office opens May 16, 2022 @ 10:00am.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Beaver County has moved to an online reservation system beginning Monday, March 1st, 2022, @ 9:00am through Camp Reservations Canada. You must have an email address and a credit card in order to make an online reservation.
Before you book your site online please view the map as some site numbers have changed.
To book online visit www.campreservations.ca.
Camp Lake Park features two beaches, a boat launch, boat trailer parking, picnic shelters/cookhouses, and a sewer dump station for your convenience.
Take in some swimming, boating, water skiing, sailing, canoeing, hiking, and horseshoes. A playground, basketball hoop, volleyball court and beach volleyball are also available for your enjoyment.
The concession is located at the entrance to the campground where you will find flush toilets/showers, firewood, ice cream, and other concession items for sale cash/credit.
- Regular office hours are 10:00am - 8:00pm
- Open May 16.
- Open until September 5.
- 73 sites available.
- Daily rates per unit (a tent is considered a unit, plus GST): power $36 and non-serviced sites $30
- Day use and group sites are available. Minimum 3 units per group site, price is per unit.
- Tap water and 15-30 amp power is available.
- Caretaker is on site. All campsites have firepits and picnic tables.
- Garbage, flushable toilets, showers, pet waste and recycling stations are located throughout the campground.
- Please note all operators of motorized boats are required to obtain and carry a Pleasure Craft Operator Card regardless of age, length of both engine or engine horsepower. These will be requested to be shown at the Camp Lake Park Campground Office, to ensure safe driving on the Lake.
- Group sites minimum of 3 units are charged at time of booking, if you add more units including tents you will be charged upon arrival and must register at the office.
48118 RR 112
18 km east of Viking on Secondary Highway 619 and 2 km north on RR 112.
15 minutes east of Viking, one hour and 45 minutes east of Edmonton.
March 1st, 2022 @ 9:00am reservations are available online only @ www.campreservations.ca.