Account Payment Information
County Services & Utilities:
The County accepts various methods of payment for services it provides, including:
- cash, cheque, money order, and Interac,
- credit card (for payments other than property taxes),
- at financial institution,
- online banking,
NOTE: When making payment electronically, please allow 2-3 business days for processing in Canada. International payments may take considerably more time.
Property Tax Payments:
Tax payments can be made in a few ways:
- By monthly instalments. Beaver County offers a convenient Monthly Tax Installment Payment Plan that allows you to pay your property taxes in 12 monthly payments instead of one annual payment. Please see Monthly Tax Payment Plan.
- Internet or telephone banking (Payee is Beaver County Taxes and Account Number is your 9 digit roll number from your assessment/tax notice)
- Via Paysimply, a secure site allowing payments via multiple options including credit card and Paypal. NOTE: a convenience fee will be charged by the payment processing agency.
- By mail (post-dated cheques are accepted). Mailed payments must be sent to: Beaver County, Box 140, Ryley, AB T0B 4A0 with a postmark on or before October 31, to avoid penalty.
- In person by debit, cheque, cash, or money order at the Beaver County Services Centre. Please call ahead to 780-663-3730 if you wish to meet with Orest Golinowski, Assessor.
NOTE: Credit card payments are not accepted for taxes, except when using Paysimply. When making payment electronically, please allow 2-3 business days for processing in Canada. International payments may take considerably more time.