The Beaver County Agricultural Service Board strives to educate producers on the latest developments in sustainable agriculture and, provide opportunities for producers to make informative decisions to not only farm for today but for the future as well.
Some sustainable agriculture services provided by the Beaver County ASB are:
- Soil and water conservation programs
- Promote, advise, and assist producers in appropriate soil, land, and water management to enhance the economic viability of producers within Beaver County under the ASB Act
- Information on shelterbelts
- Applied research and demonstration
- Coordination of programs which tie together Federal, Provincial, and Municipal governments
- Promote the needs and issues of local producers as they relate to government policies
Environmental Farm Plan
Effective April 1, 2018, producers will need to have an EFP completion letter dated within the last 10 years, of the date of application, to be considered current and eligible for cost-share funding with the Environmental Sustainability and Climate Change programs of the Canadian Agriculture Partnership (CAP).
If you would like assistance with:
- Completing a previous EFP that has been started, OR
- Starting a new online WebBook
Please contact Jonathan Culbert at 780-663-3730 or email@example.com
Additional information on the Environmental Farm Plan Program can be found at: http://www.albertaefp.com/