Change of Address

Change of Mailing Address

To let Beaver County know if your mailing address has changed, please fill out the form below.

Alternatively, you can change your address by submitting a request in writing by mail, fax, or e-mail, stopping by the County Office (5120-50 St, Ryley), or mailing the Change of Address Notification you received from Canada Post to:
Beaver County
Box 140
Ryley, ABĀ  T0B 4A0

Note: Changing your address with Beaver County does not change your address with Alberta Land Titles. If you wish to do so, please contact them at 780-427-2742 or visit

Personal Information on this form is collected in accordance with the Municipal Government Act, Section 329(B) and is protected by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, please contact Beaver County at 780-663-3730.