Reeve, Division 1 (Northwest of Tofield)
- Kevin and his wife Sheila have lived in the Beaver County region for over 28 years, raising four children.
- Kevin was first elected to Beaver County Council in 2013. A year later he was elected as Reeve and continued to serve in that capacity until 2017. He was subsequently acclaimed as a Councillor in the 2017 and 2021 elections and on October 27th he was elected to lead Council as Reeve.
- Kevin studied broadcast journalism at Mount Royal College in Calgary in the mid 80s. From there he went on to a radio career in Rosetown, Swift Current and Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
- In 1993, Kevin and Sheila returned to Alberta where he took over management of a local insurance agency, and in 1999, they opened Home-Time Realty.
Councillor, Division 2 (Southwest of Tofield)
- First term elected to office
- Born and raised in Tofield. The Williams side of my family moved to the Tofield area in 1910 and farmed in Division 2 of Beaver County. The Ferguson side of my family moved to the Tofield area in 1920 and farmed primarily in the Division 1 area of Beaver County.
- Played Hockey with the Spruce Grove Mets in the AJHL, with the Medicine Hat Tigers in the WHL and the Tofield Satellites in the BHL.
- Graduated from the Construction Engineering Technology program at NAIT
- Career spanned 40 years in the Construction industry working across Canada and the USA. The last 25 years in Management Positions including 12 years as President of a large specialty contracting company.
- Married to Susie and we have 3 daughters, Aimee (Brian), Dayna (Ryan) and Krystal (Tyson) and 9 grandchildren.
- Coached Minor Hockey and Minor Softball teams in Tofield for many years.
- Moved from Tofield to Division 2 in Beaver County in 2002
- He and Susie are active in both the Ryley and Tofield Agricultural Societies
Deputy Reeve, Division 3 (Ryley/Holden)
- Gene was first elected to office in 2007 - 2010, this is his third term in office.
- Deputy Reeve as elected by Council - October 27, 2021
- Mixed farm operator
- Served as Chairs of Zone 5 Rural Municipalities of Alberta, Beaver Foundation, and Beaver Emergency Services Commission
- Community activities include coaching, volunteering on the Holden Ag Society, board member on various sports teams and non-profits
- He and his wife Carrie have 3 children - Sarah, Josh, and Matt
Councillor, Division 4 (Holden/Bruce)
- Second term in office
- Lives on a 3rd generation family farm north of Bruce
- Worked at Blue Sky's Country, (John Deere and Dodge Chrysler) from 2003-2009
- Worked for Dennill's Agricenter from 2009-2015
- Retired in 2015
- Barry and wife Anita have 3 children and six grandchildren
- Enjoys spending time with family, friends, and neighbours
- Enjoys hobby gardening
Councillor, Division 5 (Viking/Kinsella)
- Second term in office
- Journeyman mechanic, employed through the years by Whitehorse Construction, Lakeland College (instructor), Atco Gas compressor mechanic and operator
- Began cow/calf operation in 1985 and manages repair service in conjunction with cattle operation to the present day
- Worked casually at U of A Research Ranch until 2012
- Born in Viking, attended school in Kinsella and Viking
- Never left the family farm and still working with cattle